Sunday, September 17, 2006

you can tell the parts of the patio that have been stained. Ralph stained all around the windows and I started on the bead board. This coming Saturday hopefully we get it finished. Dann's office with the couch/bed that we bought for David to sleep on - he says it is pretty uncomfortable. I sit in here and work on the computer now - since David took his that I was using while he was on his mission. For some reason he seems to think that he needs it now.



Ralph also fixed the crack that we had in the cement.

2 comments:

Granpa Dann said...

I almost didnt recognize the room! Looks good.

Anonymous said...

man you should see the patio now dang all weekend long i slaved in the back yard i staind the entire screen room i also pruned all the trees and i took them to the dump i also bought a truck load of multch and i brought it back and shoveled it out of the truck on to the side of the house and then i wheel barrowed it to the black berries and then i swept the patio off any way i sure was glad that david was there to help me i dont know what i would have done if he didnt any way it was still fun next sat i am going to finish staining the room so it looks finished