




Kanien came over today and left Marcella with me for the evening while they went to the Temple. I took a bunch of pictures of her playing in the pool, playing in the sandbox and of the yard for dann to see. so here goes I think I have 34 pictures to put on. It was a little cold at first but once she got in she thought it was great. She wouldn't get in so I went and stood in it and said come on I'll hold your hand and you can get in so she did and then I couldn't get her away from it. she would get in and out. She liked the cup that she is holding and she was laughing hysterically because she would fill that cup with water and then throw it on me. I was standing so that I would block the sun from being on her. I used sun screen but it's old and I didn't want the wrath of Kanien and Jon if she were to become sunburned. when she would throw the water at me sometimes it would get her on top of the head and her hat was soaked by the time we were through. She wanted to take it off and I told her that if she did we would have to go in the house so she put it right back on.
1 comment:
Cool pictures! I can't wait until I get to play in the Alligator Pool!!!!
Post a Comment