Random pictures - of our yard with the tulips and daffodils. Two dogs that Jason showed up with at our house tonight. They were free and I just had to have them. The black one is suppose to be going to another place tomorrow - quote from Jason "I saved it from being put to sleep" The other dog he wants to keep. Dann gave him a one month trial period to see how it goes. Nathan wants the black one - so who knows what we will end up keeping. They are retriever/blueheeler mix. Anyone want the black one let me know. And then the pictures of the dollhouse are from the last time Marcella was here. She set it all up the way it is in the picture and then came and told me that she had it all set just right and put up. I thought it was pretty funny. At the time I told her thanks for putting it away. After she left I saw how she had it all set up - thought it was pretty cute! 






No comments:
Post a Comment