This past summer I left my car unlocked one night and was prompted to go and lock it before going to bed. Thinking no this is a safe neighborhood and nothing ever happens here I didn't listen to that prompting. Needless to say the next morning someone had been in our car and they took all of my CD's and Jason's CD's. I wasn't too upset until this morning when Marcella and I wanted to listen to Christmas music and I realized that my Christmas CD's were in the case that was stolen. If anyone has access to the following CD's and would like to part with them, download them for me or sell them to me it would be greatly appreciated!
These are the Christmas CD's I am looking for: Martina Mcbride, Reba McEntire, Garth Brooks, Raffi and Amy Grant's home for Christmas CD.
No comments:
Post a Comment