Tuesday, February 15, 2011
I am grateful for the Dishwasher - our dishwasher stopped working in November sometime and I went back to washing the dishes by hand. It wasn't that bad and I didn't mind doing it, but when Dann bought a new dishwasher, I realized just how much I missed having one.
Vehicles that work and get us to where we need to be. I don't go many places, I am pretty much a homebody, but when I do I am grateful I have transportation I can rely on. The truck isn't mine - it's Dann's and he drives it when he is home. I am grateful for the car that I have. I took a picture of the truck because Nathan said dad wanted a picture of his truck. The vacuum.Sorry the picture is sideways - I thought I fixed it but apparently not. I can't figure it out. This vacuum broke - it was less than a year old and under warranty but it took over 6 weeks to get the part to fix it. It was missed and I had to borrow Nathan and Amy's vacuum several times. I picked it up, brought it home, used it twice and the same thing broke again - took it back to get fixed again - bought a cheap 40.00 vacuum to use in the meantime - 4 weeks later I got the vacuum back again - so far I have used it once and it seems to be working. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Now I have a vacuum for upstairs and downstairs - no more taking them back and forth. That will be nice - the vacuum always seemed to be in the wrong place, when I needed it. I don't realize how grateful I am for things until they are broken. I need to appreciate all that I do have. I am truly blessed to have the things that I do.
Most importantly - I am grateful for my family. This time having Dann gone has been extremely hard. I am really grateful for the time that I get to spend with my children and grandchildren, for the phone calls etc. I love my family and I am so glad that I have the gospel in my life and know that we can all be together forever. I can live without all the "things" but I don't think I could survive without family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment