I don't know what was written in the previous post - looks like some code but that is not what I wrote - it is what was published though. When I don't update the blog for awhile I don't seem to remember even with the notes Jon left on how to blog very well. The first picture shows my finger that I now get to go and see an orthopedic surgeon tomorrow for (hopefully tomorrow) it's the same Dr. that Jason is seeing for his broken knuckle and he gets his cast off tomorrow. I called to see if the Dr. would see me also and they said to ask him when I'm there because he is really busy and so it's up to him. My finger looks pretty normal in the picture but it has a big red bump on it and I can't straighten it out all the way nor bend it all the way. I can't use it! The next picture I hope no one freaks out too badly but is what happens when I leave a child home unsupervised and he has a friend (namely Gavin Murray) who is dying his hair and happens to have extra and Jason just happens to be there and uses the extra dye. I told Nathan that he seems to want to do everything that nathan has done and follow in his footsteps. Needless to say I think he will be getting a haircut tomorrow!

2 comments:
Hey Terry... Sorry bout the finger. I does look swollen. Yea, I am not a big fan of dyed hair. Though with boys the solution is a haircut or two away. Takes longer with girls. I wonder if I can find any of Ben with his hairdos.
Thanks for your blogs, thier fun to look at.
Debbie
I am not amused at this hair thing, not even when Nathan did it. as for the finger I hope you get it looked at and fixed. Dann
Post a Comment