Wednesday, December 27, 2006

We spent the night at Kanien and Jon's home to watch Marcella when she woke up. It was fun to watch her. After that we came home. Jason and Nathan didn't want to wait so I let them look in their Christmas sock and open a few presents. Jason got the growing pains first season and Nathan got the original movie of the Ninja Turtles.
Both received (or all of them did) Hickory farms. Jason wasn't too thrilled but it was to Jason and Mom from Santa!
Nathan had me open the present he bought for me. It's a back massager and it sure feels good but i think I used it too much the first day because the next day my back was sore from where it was massaged.

Dave and Rose looking at their Christmas socks.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Ha ha....that was fun. I think Jason looks hilarious with that one headphone in his ear.