Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Jason came upstairs on Monday night with this water bottle and she carried it around the rest of the night and wanted to take it to bed with her and since then she has been taking it with her. I think I have filled it up 4 times from Monday night to Wed. afternoon.




When you ask Marcella what the kitty says she meows and then slides her hand down the side of her cheek like this picture with her holding the I spy book. It's rather cute. My girls in Young Women's really get a kick out of her and all the animal sounds she can make but they like the kitty one the best - it's so soft and quiet.

She loves cell phones and play phones and house phones as long as no one is on the other end. As soon as I try to get her to talk on the phone to someone she shakes her head no and usually runs away. Every once in awhile she will say hi or an animal sound. When I tell her to say bye she waves.

Here she is coloring on the Valentine's card. She likes to color but it doesn't hold her attention for long. I didn't get any pictures of what we did most of the day though. She loves to read books and will get a book and sit on my lap so we can read them together. When we are done with one she gets another one and then usually goes back to the one that we had read earlier. If she doesn't like a book she let's me know. She closes the book and tries to take it from me and give me one that she does like.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Wow...what awesome pictures! I can't wait to come and see her this weekend. Kanien doesn't know that for me, the biggest sacrifice of her going on this trip is that I don't get to see Marcella. :'(