Saturday, February 17, 2007

Jason had some girlfriends over on Friday night and Marcella wanted to put on my shoes so one of the girls is helping her do this. I actually took more pictures of her walking in them - which was rather funny and she did a pretty good job of walking in them but my batteries I guess were dead and this is the only picture that worked. By the time I got more batteries she wasn't interested in the shoes anymore. I've started taking the batteries out of my camera when not in use but they still don't last very long. One or two times of using my camera is all the use I get out of the batteries - it's pretty frustrating. The other picture is of my new dishes and silverware! I have a 12 piece setting of dishes that match. Can you believe it! It was a great suprise although I was told that it is for My anniversary, Mothers day, my birthday and Christmas. That is okay they are really nice and appreciated. I wont publically say who gave them to me because they don't want it broadcast all over but you know who you are and I thank you.

4 comments:

Kanien said...

Super cute dishes mom! I am excited to come over and have dinner on them. Cute pictures of Marcella too, I miss you both.

Jon said...

Jason is hilarious! I can't believe he already has multiple girlfriends!! They must have amazing powers of perception, even extra-sensory perception, because I definitely don't see anything attractive in him. :P

raoelinafamily_chronicals said...

terry the dishes are beautiful so who the person is who gave them has good taste....why do you only see the girls feet? is there a problem we should talk to jason about...love ya nan

Dougal's said...

looks like fun!! updates??