While Kanien was gone for a week back to Pennsylvania we had Marcella stay with us some of that time. She loves to be read to and to look at books. During Kanien's absence the book Are you my mother was her favorite book. I don't know if it had anything to do with Kanien being gone or not. She still likes the book but not as much. I read it so much to her that when Rosalee came over I let her have a turn. She gets sad when we get to the page where the bird is all alone on the page and gives me a hug. When we would get to that page I would tell her "oh the bird can't find his mother, poor little thing!" In the other picture David is teasing her by tickling her face with some worry beads. Sometimes she likes to have her face tickled but other times she gets annoyed.
Sunday, March 18, 2007
While Kanien was gone for a week back to Pennsylvania we had Marcella stay with us some of that time. She loves to be read to and to look at books. During Kanien's absence the book Are you my mother was her favorite book. I don't know if it had anything to do with Kanien being gone or not. She still likes the book but not as much. I read it so much to her that when Rosalee came over I let her have a turn. She gets sad when we get to the page where the bird is all alone on the page and gives me a hug. When we would get to that page I would tell her "oh the bird can't find his mother, poor little thing!" In the other picture David is teasing her by tickling her face with some worry beads. Sometimes she likes to have her face tickled but other times she gets annoyed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment