Monday, March 19, 2007

This was taken by the elephants and they were actively eating and fighting over the food. I meant to put a picture of the elephants on but it didn't show up on this post so I'll add those later. The elephants can't be seen because of the people standing in front of them! When Marcella saw them eating she put her mouth down on the top of the fence and pretended she was eating. She also enjoyed the ducks that were swimming in the pond that is in with the elephants.




More pictures from the zoo! We went out for lunch afterwards at the Pie pizza. We ordered a 23 inch pizza. It was huge! We went and picked Jon up from work so he could eat lunch with us. The pizza didn't settle well with Dann though so I'm not sure we will ever get him to eat pizza from there again but the rest of us loved it! Jason was able to enjoy leftovers later that night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the zoo was a ton of fun. i really enjoyed going with everyone.
-David