Monday, March 19, 2007

Our day at the Zoo! While Dann was home we did a few things. One of them was taking Marcella to the Zoo. Rosalee and Jon were not able to come with because they had to work and
Jason had to go to school but the rest of the gang went with. Marcella was fun to be with at the zoo. She enjoys the animals and makes the sounds of most of them. The animals were more active today then I have seen in a long time. The bears were playing. I think they were all enjoying the nice warm weather too!



The Giraffe was looking at us! Marcella missed it! She doesn't look too happy in this picture but she was pretty happy for our walk through the zoo.

2 comments:

Jon said...

You guys did a lot of fun stuff, it's a shame I had to work all week!

Anonymous said...

i know, it was a blast. you sure missed it but we'll do it again.
-David