Monday, March 26, 2007






Thought I would take some pictures of the tulips and daffodils. We are suppose to get 4-6 inches of snow tonight. Crazy - it's 60 degrees today. They say the commute tomorrow to work will be pretty bad. We'll see if the weatherman is right! anyway - we have a touch of spring in our yard right now and it's nice to look out and see the flowers. I will have Kanien or Jon take some more pictures the next time they come over - they do a much better job at picture taking! More should be blooming by then out front.

8 comments:

Jon said...

The pictures look nice! Are we really getting snow? That's too crazy!

Anonymous said...

wow looks like the flowers are coming up alot more than the last time i saw them i hope the snow doesnt kill them at all

Kanien said...

Those flowers are so pretty. I am excited to come and see more of them soon. Are you feeling better today. I love you!

Anonymous said...

i hope that they survive with the wheather, they look ver nice mom i love you.
david

David said...

hey i also started a blog just barely so if you want to see it... i don't have any pictures on it yet.
http://thesdventuresofdaveandrose.blogspot.com/

David said...

i made the correction to the nmae of our blog
http://theadventuresofdaveandrose.blogspot.com/
love you

Anonymous said...

the yard looks great terry....our flowers here in caldwell are just starting to come and show thier heads....love ya nan

Anonymous said...

I like the flowers, wish I was there to see them bloom. Love you all Dad