Here are some before I planted t he garden pictures and some after. I planted lettuce, radishes, green beans, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and zuccini. Brother Byers came over to pick some apricots the other day and saw that the green beans were going yellow so told me what fertilizer to try and then came back with some. I should put it on weekly he said so I need to go and buy some - hopefully I can remember the name - I think it was mit liter because I related it to cat liter. So I will probably go into J&J and ask for cat liter knowing me!





That is a picture of the apple tree that we planted just before Dann left in March to go back to Afganistan. It actually has some apples on it. I need to spray it so if anyone knows what with please let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment