Saturday, July 14, 2007

Kanien was at girls camp for Jon's birthday. Jon and Marcella drove up to girls camp that day. In the morning while Jon was getting ready to go Marcella and I went to the store so Marcella could get him a present. She picked out several different kinds of gummies - sour and not sour, some salt and vinegar chips and a card. The card she wanted was a fathers day card but she wouldn't let me put it back so I crossed out happy fathers day and wrote happy birthday. she liked the outside of the card it had rockets on it. I don't know why she wanted that card so much. she carried the bag into the house and we called Jon downstairs to open it. I didn't get very good pictures but here they are.



She had not had breakfast yet and wanted some gummies and then some chips and Jon told her she had to eat breakfast first which she didn't like. After breakfast she got to have chips and she sat on the stairs with the bag of chips and ate some.

No comments: