Wednesday, December 19, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANIEN! It's crazy that you are 26 years old today! You are getting old and I'm getting older! I hope that you wake up this morning and that Marcella is feeling better and that you have a nice day even though we are not celebrating your birthday until Friday and Saturday. I'm so proud of you and what you have become. You are an amazing person and I love you. I love watching you with Marcella and the wonderful mother you are to her. She is lucky to have you for a mother and I'm lucky to have you for a daughter. Love Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KANIEN AND JASON wow you two have grown up so fast and you both have turned into some wonderful people i am sure your parents are proud and happy to say hey that's my kid keep up the good work you two ....life only gets better as you get older love nan