Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I received an early Christmas suprise. Nathan suprised me with a new couch for Christmas. He wanted me to stay out of the room until Christmas but that was impossible so he gave it to me before Christmas. It is really nice. I love it. So does Nathan he slept on it last night. Haven't asked him yet if it was comfortable to sleep on. When we were in Idaho for Thanksgiving we saw my brothers and so when he went shopping and saw this he knew that I liked Rod and Janet's couch so he got this one. I really like it. Thanks Nathan.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow cool couch!
i tagged you so I hope that you will do it!
Check out my blog for the rules

Anonymous said...

nathen you are the man....good job with the mommy points just kidding .....every mom hopes that her sons grow and think about her and her needs....love ya nan