

I'M ANNOYED BUT REALLY HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE!!!!!
Jon set up a sage reader for me so I can click it and check to see who has updated their blogs. It has most everyone's blog on it but not all of the ones that I read. I get so annoyed everytime I check it and NO ONE has updated their blog! Then I think "well, I haven't updated mine in so long how can I be annoyed" but I am. Really, don't you all have anything better to do than update your blog so I will have something new to read and look at everyday? Not many of you leave comments on mine and I am guilty of that also so that makes me think that no one is looking at it so why update it. I've also become really bad at taking pictures. I had Marcella for a couple days and I took two pictures. She was out playing in the snow and I tried to get her before she came in but I was too late and I was going to have her go back out in the snow but she had already started taking her snow stuff off. So that is what I took a picture of. The other day I thought I should get my camera and take a picture of Jason - he was building a snow hill to slide down on his snowboard and then was going to slide across his rail - he was getting on top of the hill and putting his snowboard on and would usually slide off before he got the other foot in. I wanted a picture but I thought "no by the time I get the camera the moment will have passed", so I didn't go get the camera. Nathan and Amy built an igloo and I wish I would have taken a picture of them doing that. I'm slacking off and need to do better. Dann has been working on his truck and I should have documented that also - it's just not a good idea to go out in the garage while he is working on vehicles, he gets very frustrated. I hope that you all went to the worldwide leadership training meeting and if you didn't hopefully you can view it online, it was really good. This year it was for everyone 18 and older - not just those in leadership callings. Worth hearing if you didn't get to it! So, now that I have updated my blog and vented I hope to see updates on all those that read this! Leave comments please!!!!
So I can know who is actually looking at this.
A funny: Marcella put herself in time out last night - she was mad because Dann took away the spray bottle - she wouldn't stop spraying us - she ran into the bathroom - closed the door while dann was telling her to come out and come here - she told him - "No Grandpa, I'm in time out" she shut the door then we heard her say okay I'm ready to come out now - she came out and Dann said to her - does mom always put y ou in time out and she said no - only when I'm mad!
6 comments:
thats funny that she put herself in time out. I look at your blog everyday also and think why has she not updated yet. Cam also set me up with sage and I didn't like it so he then set up a igoogle page and I think that is alright but I still just go to everyone's blog. I was really bad the whole month of Jan. and didn't post anything and I'm not doing to good this month ether but hopefully I can get better.
I look at yours all the time and wonder why you haven't updated it. I wish you would have gotten some pictures of Marcella in the igloo. Maybe I will tell Jon to go over there tomorrow and take some. Those are cute pictures of her though, thanks for taking those. I need to take more pictures too, I have been slacking.
i personally haven't updated a blog for a very long time, it just gets hard to update sometimes because of all the things that are going on all the time. i always check everyone elses though.
I alwasys read your blog site and then dont leave a comment. Most of the sites will not take annimouse comments. and I havent figured out how to sign up for a google account. keep up the good work love robin
Hi Terry,
I hope you're doing well. I thought I'd leave a comment to let you know I looked at your blog. I got the link from Jon and Kanien's blog. Marcella sure is funny, I can't believe she's so big! I wish my kids would put themselves in timeout sometimes--ha,ha.
Laurissa (Jon's sister)
Hey- I love checking out your blog. I like knowing what's new and exciting with your family.
-Whitney
Post a Comment