So they say it comes in threes! Well, it started with the washer breaking down and it wouldn't spin unless I started the spin by hand - so Dann bought me a new washer and it's wonderful! I really like it.Then the second thing: One day we happened to notice this in the wall above the downstairs bathroom - we touched it and it caved in like it is now - It was wet and soggy - the upstairs bathroom was leaking down the wall. I thought it was from Nathan and Jason - when they shower they get water all over the bathroom floor - but no - Dann fixed the faucets and discovered the leak was on the inside of the shower/tub wall - needless to say he had to take the tile off to fix it so he decided he would get me the new tub that I asked for and just take all the old out and fix it not realizing the problems that this would create. We went to Home Depot and picked out a new tub and tile for the floor.
1 comment:
COOL WASHER! yes, more pictures please : ) Debbie
Post a Comment