Saturday, December 20, 2008





On Sunday December 14th the family was all together (minus Dann who was in Hawaii working) got together and decorated gingerbread houses. David and Rose , Nathan and Amy, Jason and Ashley, Marcella and I, and Kanien each made one. I helped Marcella with her Graham cracker house which was pretty easy - she was pleased with the sprinkles and didn't want to think about putting much else on but sprinkles. I talked her into a few other things. Jon chose baby duty and I helped out with that after I was done helping Marcella. I don't know that he actually chose it but that is what he was doing some of the night. We didn't have enough frosting and ran out of powdered sugar. Nathan tried making powder sugar in the blender with regular sugar - said he learned it on his mission and it was turning to powder but the blender started smelling like it was going to burn so he stopped. Jason and Ashley, David and Rose gave up when the frosting ran
out. Kanien ran next door to borrow and came back with pre-made frosting so she was able to finish.

No comments: