









We had the privilege of watching Marcella and Claire overnight while Kanien and Jon celebrated Kanien's birthday. Dann brought gifts back from Hawaii for everyone and gave Marcella's to her that night. She was so appreciative of everything he gave to her. He gave her some seashells and she hugged the big one and said "Oh grandpa I love this so much thank you". She had to put on the dress he bought her and the skirt, coconuts and necklace then she did a little hula dance.
Claire is such a cutie and we had fun having her here with us too. She loves to watch her hands and will stare at her thumb and then try to get it in her mouth - sometimes she does and other times she will hit herself in the face. She seems to like to sit up. I would lay her down and she would try to sit up so we sat her up on the couch for awhile. She slept all night long which she does for Kanien and Jon but I wasn't sure she would for me since for some reason I can't seem to get her wrapped up as good as they do. She did sleep though all night without a sound from 8:30 p.m. to 8 a.m.
No comments:
Post a Comment