

















We did the 12 days of Christmas last year for the family and the last gift was a family picture that we would give to each of the kids - I told them we would have them taken sometime in the spring. Dann ended up leaving in the spring and we didn't get it done. He came home in July and Kanien kept telling me we need to get together for a family picture. I really liked the pictures that I saw from Ashlee's blog, simplyashphotography.blogspot.com so I asked her to take our pictures. It was spur of the moment, last minute and she came through for us. We took them the night before Dann left again. I really like the pictures and I am glad we had them done. Nathan and Amy chose not to have individual pictures since they just got married and have fairly recent pictures of them.
5 comments:
They all turned out so cute! I love the one with the little girls with the flower. It looks like they're telling secrets or soemthing :)
Those turned out great! Could we get the pictures of us and the whole family on a CD?
very cute family pictures!
I didn't know YOU had a blog!!!!! When you said your daugher put them on the blog, I thought it was her own blog! I'm glad I stalked you out :) I sure love ya and thanks for letting me do your pix :)
The Pics are adorable! I especially like the one of all of you on the swing! So darling! Such cute grandkids!! :D
Post a Comment