




I had to go with the Young Women's president to do a visit and this is what I found when I got back. Marcella loves getting rocks and looking at them through the magnifying glass. Dann said that she was up and down and running from one thing to the next and then back up on him and looking at rocks again and getting more swedish fish to eat! Marcella hates beards and she isn't quite sure what to think of Grandpa growing a beard. She will touch it but if he tries to kiss her or tickle her with it she doesn't like it. Nathan is growing one too and she touches his. Someone that has a full grown beard though she is terrified of.
1 comment:
I think that is super cute. I think it is fun that Marcella loves rocks so much. It will be interesting to see if she ends up liking them as much as Jons sister Miriam.
Post a Comment