




Marcella spent the night at our house and around 9 something it might have been closer to 10 she called mom and dad to say goodnight. Jon said to her - "Marcella are you going to go to bed or watch a movie and have popcorn? " of course Marcella said movie and popcorn so that's what her and grandpa did. She watched for about 20 minutes then she was tired and went to bed.
When great grandma and grandpa Pollard were here she had fun playing with bunny bears toys and they all squeaked. When we took her home she ran into her bedroom and started squeezing her stuffed animals and was excited when the frog made a noise. Grandpa Pollard decided that she needed a squeeky toy so he bought one forher. He left before seeing her again so I gave it to her today. I told her I had a gift from great grandpa and she was excited and when she saw it she squeaked it! It was funny.
2 comments:
She loves that squeaky toy. Thanks Grandpa.
You just left a comment on my website about Personal Progress. Thanks for visiting! I actually can't believe that you found it. How did you? Are you the redhead in all the pictures on your blogspot? If you are, I have seen you lots of places before. Did you live at the University Village 900 Court, I think? Didn't you know Cansas and Jason Christensen? We lived there, too, but never met you, I don't think? and then I have seen you either in Salt Lake visiting your family or maybe it was here in Richfield area? Small world. You are one person that I see that I feel like I should know from somewhere. Let me know if any of that is true of you. Anyway, as far as Personal Progress goes, I can email you all the details if you want(I don't know how much space I have to write here), but it ended up being a great success!ktthalman@hotmail.com Hope to hear from you soon.
Post a Comment