Tuesday, October 09, 2007

We had a nice conference weekend visiting with mom and dad dougal, Terry, Debbie and family, Nanette, Joel (didn't see much of them though) and family, Alex Cheryl and his boys, Nathan, David and Rosalee and Jason. (hopefully I didn't leave anyone out). Kanien and Jon I think for the first time in their married life together spent a whole weekend at home by themselves!(I think) Debbie and I left after the guys went to Priesthood and saw the movie Hairspray. She had not seen it yet and I have seen it 4 times now but will go with anyone who hasn't seen it yet. Monday was a holiday which I didn't realize until Sunday night when Dann mentioned that he didn't need to go to work. It ended up that I didn't have Carson and Nikya even though I was suppose to. I did have a YW's Presidency meeting at 1:00 though. After that was over I called Dann home from looking at trucks, which he did find one and bought it today, we will get it on Friday. We went and looked at beds and ended up buying a temperpedic bed. It was delivered today and is now stinking up the whole house. The lady that sold it to us said that it would have a smell to it for a couple (Ithought she said days, Dann thinks she said weeks) so we will see. Hopefully it doesn't stink us out of our home. So now we have an extra bed in the spare bedroom all set up for anyone who would like to come and visit. Jason is trying to get us to give it to him and move his bed into the spare bedroom (any comments on that)? That sums up our last few days. Conference was really good - if you didn't listen to it you should. Love ya all.

4 comments:

Kanien said...

No way......don't give it to Jason. This way we'll have a bed to sleep in when we come up! And we won't be the only ones to use it, either.

Terry said...

you would still have a bed to sleep in - jason's mattress that he is now using.

Kanien said...

no way Jose! Tell Jason he can't have that nice of a bed until he is your age! Totally unfair! (he he he) I am excited to see you guys this weekend, it is crazy it has been about 2 whole weeks, I don't know what I am going to do with myself.

Rosalee said...

Don't give the bed to Jason!!! I would say that you should get the nice bed and that your old bed should go into the guest room. I don't know if you did that or not, I couldn't tell from your post. But you deserve a nice bed!!!