Sunday, October 21, 2007

Kanien brought Marcella over on Monday - she stayed until about 6:30 that night and then left Marcella here with us. I didn't take too many pictures but we had a fun time having her with us. She had fun playing with Nikya, going outside, putting my puzzle together, taking a bath with her baby, swinging, reading books with grandpa, playing hide and seek from Jason and me, going to the pumpkin patch and picking out a pumpkin from days farms. Kanien and Jon came back up on Friday to get her. I think that once they got here they couldn't be out of her sight thinking that she might get left. She had fun and enjoyed being with us but I think she did miss her parents a little bit (but only a little). She went over to Grandma and Grandpa Wallins house on Wed. morning and stayed with them until Thursday morning. I went and helped Kanien with some quilts yesterday at the Wallin's home. Jon fixed a wonderful dinner and then Kanien, Marcella and I went shopping. They have a little spot in the mall for kids so I took Marcella in there to play while Kanien looked around. They had a small tv station set up and when Marcella would sit at it she was on the tv - she thought that was pretty cool seeing herself on tv. David and Rosalee came over Friday night and spent the night. David took Jason's friend home and let Jason drive on the way home. We stayed up until midnight talking - never did get around to the game we talked about playing. Saturday David spent the day w ith Jason and I while Rosalee went shopping with her mom and sister and then to the BYU game. David, Jason and I went shopping at walmart - Jason drove - so scarry for me - he drove to the bank on Hillfield and then to Walmart. We dropped Jason off at the school carnival (Vae View) where he was helping at to get some community service hours towork off a U at school. David, Steve, Nathan and Amy went to a halloween party that night at Jake and Quinn Collier's house and they dropped Jason of at his friend Ashley's house since it was in Roy also. We were sitting in church today and a little girl walks down the isle, I lean over to Nathan and say isn't that Marcella - sure enough it was her. They had come to our sacrament meeting. It was kinda funny seeing her when we weren't expecting to see her. Dann had drill the whole weekend. He left Friday around 1:00 and got home today (Sunday around noon). We enjoyed our time with Marcella and love having her here. I enjoyed the rest of the weekend with the rest of the kids and the things that we did. Thanks for coming to visit and spending time with me!



2 comments:

Kanien said...

Marcella had a lot of fun as well. Thanks for having her stay with you guys. She really likes being at your house. Cute pictures. Wow Marcella, I am impressed you did an awesome job on the puzzle!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am also very impressed with Marcella's puzzelabilities!!!!! Great Job.
Thanks Terry for your help. I have missed the blogs. Debbie