This is our old bed that we moved into the empty spare bedroom. The bedspread Dann brought back from Afganistan. It looks lower too because we don't have a bed frame for it so it is just sitting on the floor. I received more comments on the blog entry with no pictures about this bed not going to Jason! I'll have to stir up controversy more often to get comments I guess.
Marcella and Nikya have started to play pretty good together and now they hardly ever see each other. This paticular day they wer getting all the books and going under their to read the books.The last picture is for Marcella - to let her know that the toys are lonely and are waiting for her to come and play. Nikya is missing you too. She only plays with the lego's lately unless you are here to play with her with the other toys.
No comments:
Post a Comment