
Marcella was staying at my house while Kanien and Jon celebrated their 4th anniversary in Yellowstone. When they came to pickher up they brought her a couple presents that she opened and this is what they were. She really liked them but the hedgehog sheds and gets all over in her mouth!

This is the home that I lived in when I was growing up. It is around 45th south in Salt Lake. We drove by it last summer when my mom was here in Utah and took pictures of it. I think I lived here through the 5th grade - i'll have to do some research on that and figure it out for sure. There are a lot of memories that I'll have to write about later from when we lived here.
1 comment:
I wish you still lived there. That way you'd be able to cook me meals when Kanien refuses to.
Post a Comment