
This was last year at Jon's birthday - soon he will be another year older! We played pin the tail on the donkey and a couple other games. Thought I would try and see if I could post pictures without the help of Kanien. So far so good. Jon was pretending to help us all but really throwing us off where we should be.

Dann quite couldn't get the hang of it without peeking!

And then off course they had fun at my expense really trying to throw me off the path I should take.

These pictures were taken on the weekend that we had Marcella so Dann could spend some time with her before he left. I thought the look on Marcella's face was pretty funny.

And last but not least this picture is just plain cute! Dann is twinkling which you don't see too often - especially lately and Marcella is so precious.
2 comments:
Hey nice pics! You should send out a mass email to all your acquaintances telling them you've got a blog.
fun fun cant wait till we get together again
Post a Comment