This is a raspberry from our garden - it is gigantic - there is one spot in the raspberries that the water and miracle grow fall on more than the rest and in that spot we have berries like this! Nathan has been awesome to pick the raspberries and Jason has helped some too. Nathan enjoys picking them and making raspberry milkshakes.I'm not real good at doing this blog thing yet and these pictures came up out of order and I don't know how to change it around yet so next we have a picture of the bathroom and then there are some more raspberries! oops!
This is the bathroom/laundry room all clean and painted! We need to get a rug to put in the laundry room. When we put in new linoleum we didn't put it in the laundry room - we put down a carpet instead but that was dirty and gross so we took it out and now need a rug that size until we can get the old stuff up and put something else down.


5 comments:
Hey Terry, I love your blog! I am always amazed at how you have so may people to help you. They have lots of energy and good intentions and outcomes. Hang in there with your everydays. I am sending you a package with Marcella toy that Ben said she left for Him!
Debbie
THat looks awesome mom! Are you glad to have everything out of the Kitchen? When are you going to come and help me with my room? he he he
ps when you come bring me a raspberry shake
Hey I dont remember the mirror like that or the light fixture either!?!?! Dad
ya it looks cool well just incase you didnt get bens mtc address here it is
ELDER BENJAMIN JAMES DOUGAL
MTC Mailbox #264
AL-BIRM 0726
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo, Utah 84604-1793
Post a Comment