Rosalee came over to pick the cherries from our tree for us - her dad came and helped her. I had Marcella so we just watched.
Marcella is looking out the window watching Rosalee pick the cherries
Kanien and Jason working on painting the bathroom/laundry room - it's been a slow process but Kanien, Nathan, Jason, Jon and Amie have been working on it diligently for me - in the meantime we have put everything from there into the dining room/kitchen and it has become rather messy.
As you can see. . . . .
So messy that we can't let Marcella crawl around on the floor that we brought down the playpen on the last night and put her in while we cleaned the bathroom/laundry room and the kitchen/dining room. She was happy standing up watching us and playing with toys for awhile but it didn't last long.
Nathan is nailing on the floor boards - Jon was cutting them and figuring out the angles for us - I didn't get a picture of him while he was in there doing that (sorry Jon). It all came together for the most part and looks pretty good. We still have the floor boards and the door frame to do on the inside of the bathroom but we are saving that for Ralph to finish for us.

1 comment:
I forgot about those cherries! I am sad, they are propably all bad now huh. Marcella is super cute in that picture of her at the window.
Post a Comment