Finally a pretty warm day - or at least it felt like it! Marcella was here and wanted to play outside. I tried taking pictures of her and Nikiya but this is all I was able to take before the batteries died! Of course I didn't have any others on hand. Chester loves the snow. Marcella was throwing snow at him and he was running around in circles. I'm glad he didn't run into Marcella at full speed that would have hurt! He did it to me once and about knocked me down!
3 comments:
how fun mom. Thanks for letting Marcella come over for a few days. I know she had a lot of fun. Thanks again.
She is such a doll! It's always exciting when the weather warms up a bit. Yeah for spring!
TERRY!!!! I didn't know you had a blog!!! I have absolutely no problem with you looking at my blog! That's what it's there for, but just know that now you'll be blog stalked by me :) Love you! Have a great day!
Ash
Post a Comment