I have been bad and not taken any pictures since Christmas. In looking back at pictures I found some of Dann's pictures to blog about.

No, they did not catch the salmon - they were given to them! They would like for you to think that they caught them!

Cutting up the salmon and packaging it!

Marcella trying on Grandpa Dann's cowboy hat - in her swimming suit -

Grandpa Dann and William when he was a few days old - He has grown so much in 5 1/2 months.
3 comments:
William was so tiny! That is a really cute picture of him with his Grandpa. I'll have to get a copy of it sometime. Thanks for the great pictures!
Thanks im glad he is doing okay to. We were at our friends house in their front yard and the dog was a neighbor dog who got off his chain.
Those are darling pictures! I'm very impressed with the fish, whether they caught them or not.
:-)
Post a Comment