
girls camp was August 5-8 at Lake Lyman. We had a fun time. I didn't take many pictures. We are suppose to be getting a cd from the sister that was assigned to take pictures so I didn't carry my camera around. The bishop had to dress the part of Moses. This is him reinacting the parting of the red sea. It is so pretty at Lake Lyman. We have a group picture of our ward yw's and the leaders that went. The other picture is of the girls and the bishop playing ride the pony
1 comment:
I am grateful that the church buys so much property like this and then gets kids up there to enjoy the great outdoors. Its is something everyone should see and feel. Kids can't go without leaders, lucky us : }
I am glad that every one survived your crazy couple of weeks with operations, trips, babies ect.
I am amazed by your loving daughter Kanien. She comes to take care of Dad and then goes and has a beautiful baby girl.
Lots of helping going on in those weeks too.
Keep up the good work.
We'er grateful for your good examples
Love Terry and Debbie
Post a Comment