What beautiful little miracles!!! That was some quick posting. I was thinking maybe, just maybe, I'll check before bed and sure enough there is little William. He is beautiful, looks just like his Daddy !? Both cousins will be planning thier big adventures together before you kno it. Congratulations!!!!!!
Oh Goodness look at how little William is! He is just a darling little bundle of joy. Claire is such a miracle too, what a strong and beautiful granddaughter you have there. Congrats to you and Dan and the happy parents!
Also- I posted that link for the dog toys website so you can get Chester a toy- it's called "cool toys for our boys" I would suggest the tug o war toys, Hank and Crow love theres.
2 comments:
What beautiful little miracles!!! That was some quick posting. I was thinking maybe, just maybe, I'll check before bed and sure enough there is little William. He is beautiful, looks just like his Daddy !? Both cousins will be planning thier big adventures together before you kno it.
Congratulations!!!!!!
Oh Goodness look at how little William is! He is just a darling little bundle of joy. Claire is such a miracle too, what a strong and beautiful granddaughter you have there. Congrats to you and Dan and the happy parents!
Also- I posted that link for the dog toys website so you can get Chester a toy- it's called "cool toys for our boys" I would suggest the tug o war toys, Hank and Crow love theres.
Post a Comment