Monday, August 18, 2008





HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID
Since I was at girls camp for Davids birthday on the 6th of August, we planned to celebrate it on the 9th at David's home. We ended up celebrating it in Salt Lake at St. Mark's hospital in the lobby. We didn't have cake so we passed around the snickers that he got and all had a bite. I would say Jason took the biggest bite. As you can see Dad, Jason and Nathan were showing their best side for one of the pictures above.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like the birthdays will all be in August at David's house. Well, William and David's anyway. Wasn't William early? Please get your pictures up of William as soon as you can, we'd love to see them. I love the birthday party and the shared snickers. Happy birthday to David.
Love Terry and Debbie