We are proud grandparents again - twice - On August 9, 2008 Claire Sophia Wallin was born. she weighed 6 lbs. and was 20 inches long.
On August 17, 2008 William Floyd (hope I spelled that right) Dougal was born. He weighed 5 lbs. 12 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long.
I am trying to post pictures of them but when I try to upload the pictures it says internal error. I am going to go for a walk and will try again when I get back.
William is doing good. They thought they might have to put him on oxygen at first but ended up not having to. He was born 3 weeks early.
Claire is in intensive care. She has been on a ventilator which she is now off of. she has also been on oxygen and last night and today was the first time she was off of that. In order for her to go home she needs to eat on her own, gain weight and be off of everything. She is doing a lot better than she was a week ago. It is a slow process and might take a little longer before she is doing those things. We are excited for the day she comes home and are trying to be patient for that day.
I hope I got all the above information right - if not I blame it on old age and forgetfulness.
2 comments:
Congrats on your new grandbabies!
I am so happy for your 2, count them, 2 new grand babies. What a blessing. Who knew that David and Rosealee would be parents so quick!!!! Did they know??? Our prayers are always with you guys.
Love Terry and Debbie
Post a Comment