Sunday, August 03, 2008

These are all the pictures that I have taken since my last post. Pretty pitiful huh! I need to start taking more pictures but I'm just not into the picture taking thing like I use to be. This is Kanien getting a pedicure and manicure from Ashley - Jason's girlfriend. (didn't take a picture of the pedicure) Carson wanted me to take a picture of him with the lego robot that he built. Then there is a picture of Chester who now gets to be in the house most of the time. He likes to play with toys and follow me around the house. Rosalee tells me that Marcella says that Chester is her best friend and that she pretends to be Chester at home. The last pictures are of a baby shower that we gave Rosalee and David. We invited ward members from our ward and Rosalee's familiy ward. I think Marcella took most of the pictures. Not too much has been going on this summer. Dann is getting ready to retire from the military in a couple days so we have not gone anywhere because he didn't want to use any of his vacation time so he can still get paid for awhile after he retires and hopefully finds another job in that time. I leave on Tuesday for girls camp. We are homebodies and don't have much to post about. I enjoy the time that Marcella spends at our house. We enjoy having her around along with the rest of the family and are looking forward to having two more grandchildren one this month and one next month. Nathan moved out and is living with some friends helping to take care of the place they are staying at. I have been busy with the young women and still watching Carson and Nikiya, canning and doing yard work.







1 comment:

Dani and Isaac said...

I'll bet the babyshower was fun. Did Rosalee get a lot of good presents? Are you bored with no Nathan in the house, did he take the puppies with him?